Your vehicle has had the ON Roads Protect Theft Prevention package installed and is marked with a unique number and badge to deter theft.
If your vehicle is stolen and declared a total loss, ON Roads Protect will pay a $4,000 benefit directly to the customer at the original selling dealer to be used toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle.
- replacement allowance must be used within 120 days of the date of loss or null and void
- coverage is restricted to a payment not exceeding the actual cash value of the vehicle as established by the primary insurance carrier at the date of loss
If your vehicle is stolen, but recovered partially damaged, not a total loss, ON Roads Protect will refund your insurance deductible.
- up to a maximum of $2500
- within 30 days of theft
- will be limited to the customer's actual primary insurance deductible amount
- coverage only applies if vehicle was actually stolen and then recovered, vandalism or theft of specific parts of the vehicle whilst the vehicle remained at its original location will not be covered
- only one (1) deductible claim per plan